Interpretation and Definitions
The following criteria determine the meanings of the words whose first letter is capitalized. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “Control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to KR Network Cloud, C-3/207, Second Floor, Kanishk Complex, Near Maharaja Banquet, V3S Mall, Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history eventually on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Delhi, India
Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means eventually, any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service, or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data according to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to KR Network Cloud, accessible from www.krnetworkcloud.org
- You mean the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Altogether, personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Data about the usage of the service is automatically gathered.
Eventually, when you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to. Specifically, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Additionally, whether you visit our service or use a mobile device to access it, we might gather data that your browser gives us.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and hence verifying system and server integrity).
Basically, cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. Moreover, they help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. After that, The services you have requested cannot be offered without these cookies, and we only use these cookies to deliver those services to you.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or particularly language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: As I have shown, to manage your registration as a user of the service.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased. Moreover we of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates. similarly, informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
- To provide You: With news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: As a going concern or as a component of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding, we may use your information to assess or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which case personal data we hold.
- For other purposes: Generally, we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating. Henceforth improving our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of our business by another firm. Even more, we may exchange or transfer your personal information.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information. Generally, we may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Overall usage data is typically kept for a shorter amount of time, unless it is needed to bolster service security or enhance its performance, or unless we are required by law.
Transfer of Your Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices. Even though in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. After that, it means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained. However, computers are located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
Our service may give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the service. Furthermore, you may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet. A further method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. We take action to delete personal data from our servers.
Eventually, if we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and finally use that information.
Links to Other Websites
After that, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
After that, any modifications to this privacy statement take effect immediately upon posting on this website.