- Provide you with the fundamental knowledge needed to manage an OpenShift cluster.
- Add-on operators improve the functionality of the cluster.
- Offers knowledge of managing permissions for multiple tenants.
- Teaches how to set up applications’ privileged access configuration.
- Develops the abilities needed to support robust containerized applications.
- Increases knowledge of the architecture of Red Hat OpenShift.
- Permits the portability of applications across various environments.
- Guarantees the uniformity of operational procedures.
Audience for this course
System administrators, system architects, and developers who need to introduce and design the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform are the target audience for this course.
- Platform operators and system administrators who are enthusiastic about continuing to manage OpenShift clusters, apps, users, and add-ons.
- Site Reliability Engineers with a passion for Kubernetes cluster troubleshooting and maintenance.
- System and software architects who want to know how secure an OpenShift cluster is.
Prerequisite for this course
Next Training or Exam after this course
- You can attempt the EX280, Red Hat Certified OpenShift Administrator Exam
- Training in Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Growing Enterprise Kubernetes Deployments (DO380)
- Exam (EX380) for Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration
- Grow your skills with Red Hat OpenStack Cloud Training (CL210)