Red Hat System Administration- RH134 - (RHCSA-2 second book content)
This course goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SE-Linux, firewalling, and troubleshooting. Attending both Red Hat System
Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II can help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200).
Prerequisites for this course
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
Module 1: Automating Installation with Kickstart
Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
Module 2: Using Regular Expressions with Grep
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
Module 3:Creating and Editing Text Files with Vim
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
Module 4: Scheduling Future Linux Tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
Module 5:Managing Priority of Linux Processes
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
Module 6: Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists
- Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
Module 7: Managing SELinux Security
- Manage the Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) behavior of a system to keep it secure in case of a network service compromise.
Module 8: Connecting to Network-defined Users and Groups
- Configure systems to use central identity management services.
Module 9: Adding disks, Partitions, and File Systems to a Linux System
- Manage simple partitions and file systems..
Module 10: Managing Logical Volume Management (LVM) Storage
- Manage logical volumes from the command line.
Module 11: Accessing Network Storage with Network File System
- Access (secure) NFS shares.
Module 12: Accessing Network Storage with SMB
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems
Module 13: Controlling and Troubleshooting the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Boot Process
Module 14: Limiting Network Communication with firewalld
- Configure a basic firewall.
Module 15:Comprehensive Review of System Administration 11
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course.